Wednesday, 6 July 2011

2 Down 1 To Go

Today marks the end of my 2nd weekly run cycle and the beginning of my 3rd and final run cycle...the soldier.

As for the knight, it turned out well after the problem with the feet and legs, which I had to reanimate, but the final piece would have been better if I had managed to put more time into it and didn't have so many problems.

The main problem I can see with the animation is the weight. Especially the weight of the steps which hasn't come across very well for such a heavy character.

I tried to get the sword arm to rotate less than the other arm and I think that worked fairly well with the lean to one side, but I would have to spend more time getting all the weight right on this character.

Enough excuses it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment