Yesterday the advanced techniques project started and I have started to create the head of my Mongol warrior, this is going reasonably well but quite difficult...maybe because I haven't done any modelling in a while
Tomorrow we will be taught how we should be creating the rest of the models so I will begin modelling that tomorrow...then if things go according to my original plan then I will have the modelling done by friday so I can take it into Zbrush over the weekend and play with it in there to see what I can produce. Although looking at how long this head is taking to make I will be pushing it trying to model it all in a day and a half.
If this doesn't go to plan I might put a day or two aside during major project to produce a better normal map using ZBrush.
I'll be keeping a record of it all again as I did with pre-production over at The Paupe Project.