Sunday 28 August 2011

Kizard Running

It's been a while since I last posted an update on my work as I've been busy enjoying myself in the weeks coming up to going back to Uni, which I can't wait to get back too :)

As for the work I've been doing in the mean time, I've been focusing on my drawing more as its been an area that needs improvement for quite some time, so I've been working on quick 60 second poses to get back into the drawing and to practice my scale of anatomy.

Another thing I have been working on is drawing 100 faces, which was an idea on Ctrl+Paint to draw 100 of anything you struggle with to practice and get better at your biggest weakness, so I decided to work on faces as it's an area I consider myself to be poor at...but I have seen improvements in my work already and I have only draw around 40 so far...Ill post all 100 when they're finished (which I hope to do before beginning my 2nd year of uni) and you can all laugh at my poor drawing but you will hopefully be able to see an improvement...

As for the animation side of things, I have been working on the Kizard animation still and have begun to add some more to the animation. After it has walked carefully, looking around as it does so, he breaks into a run which makes the animation less of a cycle and more dynamic. Currently the walk at then beginning is mostly done, with just some polishing needed...the transition between walk and run needs to be worked on and possibly extended so it takes longer to speed up...and the run is still in its early stage as it has only half been animated with things like the wings having no animation yet.


As always feedback is welcomed and I would like to hear what people have to say of the animation so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment