Monday, 4 March 2013

Instruments of War!

So, it's been a while since I last posted and boy oh boy has a lot happened. But work is back on now and I'll need to work quickly to make up for my time away from the project.

Firstly I finished the staff, I wasn't completely pleased with how it turner out. I liked the idea behind it but I'm not convinced it worked out. Either way what's done is done.

Here it is, at 636 tris:

Other than that I made 3 instruments quickly in a day, which have been unwrapped, but not textured yet.

There's a recorder (272 tris):

Some pipes (280 tris):

A Violin (878 tris):

And finally a French Horn (1,004 tris)

Lots of work to do but it seems to be coming along, so I'll continue working away.

No comments:

Post a Comment