Thursday 8 November 2012

Changes to the blog

As some of you may have noticed I've redone a fair amount of the blog to make it more interesting and to add more content, to do this I've actually combined 3 blogs together to allow more freedom. This also works well as if someone is only interested in part of my site then they can follow it and only get updates for it. On the other hand it can be a bit awkward to set up, but it should be able to be used seamlessly  Hopefully I will set up my own website soon so everything is much tidier.

So if your interested the 3 blogs are this work blog, where all of my uni and spare time work will be posted, there is my personal blog, where I will write game reviews, recommendations and anything else that takes my fancy, finally the last blog is the tutorials tab which is where I'll post any interesting tools, programs or bug fixes I come across.

So it's up to you what you follow and what you take interest in, so you won't get spammed with simple tutorials below your skill level when your really interested in my personal blog ect.

Hope you all like the new blog

No comments:

Post a Comment